Monday 5 June 2017

Its been a happily busy and enjoyable week....I have finished weaving a scarf and the body of my next coat.  In between bouts of weaving I have relished the beautiful weather, and of course, enjoyed my little art hut.  It is so good to live by the sea, and some days see me sitting outside a beachhut with my spinning wheel!  Having said that, as I write this, something has happened .....it is blowing a gale and the rain is lashing down>  Oh well, at least we never get bored in this country!! A lot of my time seems to have been about organising the sales and reprints of my book.  I am amazed at how it is selling.  I have now got an ISBN no. so the third printing is going to be come an official member of the British Library!! Who would have thought it....I never dreamed of becoming an author...it all just sort of happened!! Keep well and enjoy your week x








4 comments:

  1. Now if I could just transport your happy art hut plus the beautiful outdoor relaxing area I should be a happy camper!! Your tomatoes are looking pretty healthy, all that lovely sunshine, although the weather change you've mentioned sound ours, wet and windy! Alison the colours in your weaving are as stunning as ever and many congratulations on the well deserved recognition of your book - an ISBN number. I'm sure anyone who can either buy a copy for themselves or be able to find one in the Library will be as thrilled with the colour and content as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Many congratulations on your success with the book. It's a glory of colour and inspiration so well deserved. I'm hiding indoors making a small quilt for change and looking forward to washing my latest piece off the loom. Might wait for a slightly warmer day though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy looking at and reading your cheerful blog posts. With so much to worry about in the world, it is lovely to see happy things instead (and I'm supposed to be working, but your blog post popped up to distract me!) Looking forward to having a copy of the book on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete