Sunday 25 June 2017

A selection of photos today......which give you some idea of my happenings during June.  After seeing the rainbow over my little art hut - I somehow had a new sense of being in the right place and doing the right thing at the right time.........(if you know what I mean!!) I feel so energised doing my weaving and creating colours and fibres - although I have been doing this for some time now, it still feels new and exciting.  Mind you, our weather during this month has been stunning....very mediterranean....beautifully hot....and as you can see from the picture, between wool dyeing sessions,  I spent midsummer evening on the beach - soaking up the sun and ozone.  Its a good job I did - because the next day the wind came and temperatures tumbled.  Hey ho - the joys of an English summer!  Today (and for the last couple of weekends) I have spent time weaving at the Worthing Open Houses Art Trail.  It's been absolutely brilliant meeting some lovely, like-minded people! Sorry I don't write many blog pages these days.....Instagram and Facebook seem to have taken over.  Have a good weeks.








1 comment:

  1. Mouth watering sugared almond colours from your dyeing, but a richer hue than the sweets I associate with Christmas! Nice shot of the beach, are you quite close Alison?

    ReplyDelete