Friday 14 July 2017



As you can see, I am still in a very summery mood......flowers are everywhere and I just love being surrounded by colour.  Needless to say, this seems to affect my weaving!  I have been working hard to build up a stock of scarves  for an exhibition in October ......and then I have coats to weave as well.  I continue to enjoy the spinning and dyeing and have been spending a lot of time in my little art hut.  I have been in the local art trail as well and mets lots of great people.  This weekend I am off to a sheep fair and hope to come home with a beautiful fleece that will keep me going throughout the winter. Life is never dull!!





1 comment:

  1. It's always exciting to see the colours of the plants and flowers - even vegetables - that you surround yourself with reflected in your dyeing and weaving. Love it!

    ReplyDelete