Sunday 5 June 2016


Summer seems to have arrived at last, so a lot of outside spinning....I haven't yet taken my loom into the garden.....see how the weather goes!!  My plan is, to save for a new, larger art shed.  I could then get a second (larger) loom and leave it in said workshop.  At the moment it is upstairs and rather an effort to keep on moving it.  As you can see, I am still weaving (another scarf) but my thoughts are on planning the next jacket.  Yesterday I went in to Brighton and bought some indian cotton fabric for the lining (and I haven't even started weaving yet!!) Talking about the weather, I am jetting off to Italy this week to stay with my friend  (we have been close for nearly 40 years and shared many ups and down in life!!) and the temp. is forecast to be 30 degrees.......yaayy!!! By the way, the other pics are of a workshop that I led during the week.  An enjoyable time was had by all x







1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colours in your latest scarf, I'm assuming the last two photos of a scarf! Enjoy your time in Italy, tell us all about it when you're back home.

    ReplyDelete